What Do Denominational Leaders Want to Do with $368 Billion More a Year?
28th Edition 2018, 227 pages, ISBN 978-0-9843665-8-3
Available October 2018
- Church Member Giving, 1968-2016
- Church Member Giving for 34 Denominations, 2015 to 2016
- Church Member Giving in Denominations Defined by Organizational Affiliation, 1968, 1985, and 2016
- Church Member Giving and Membership in 11 Denominations, 1921-2016
- Church Member Giving and Membership Trends Based on 1968-2016 Data
- The Potential of the Church
- Why and How Much Do Americans Give?
Includes an analysis of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics 2016 Consumer Expenditure Survey data for cash contributions by age, income levels, and region
- What Do Denominational Leaders Want to Do with $368 Billion More a Year?
Chapter 8 explores the data discussed in the earlier chapters from a broader context, centered on the key question that will help determine the future of the church in the U.S.: “What do denominational leaders want to do with $368 billion more a year?”
The State of Church Giving Through 2016 is available …
- through Wipf and Stock Publishers, or
- through amazon.com.
The book can also be purchased directly from empty tomb …
- by a check, using the Order Form found here
- or with an online payment through
Please note that PayPal does not require you to be registered to use their secure transaction site.
Contact us for the Library Rate, Faculty Review Copies, or Multiple Copies: email@example.com or call (217) 356-9519.