The Kingdom of God, Church Leaders & Institutions, Global Triage Needs, and the Promises of Jesus
23rd Edition, October 2013
- An analysis of church giving patterns in the U.S. updated through 2011, based on aggregated congregational reports.
- An original survey of denominations’ overseas missions income, 2003-2011.
- An updated review of giving potential of church members in the U.S., including all church members, and for various church populations.
- An analysis of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics, Consumer Expenditure Survey 2011, cash contributions to charitable causes.
- A discussion of the relationship of the kingdom of God, church leaders and institutions, global triage needs, and the promises of Jesus in light of the analyses in the first seven chapters of this edition in the series, in chapter 8.
- Church Member Giving, 1968–2011
- Church Member Giving for 38 Denominations, 2010 to 2011
- Church Member Giving in Denominations Defined by Organizational Affiliation, 1968, 1985, and 2011
- Church Member Giving and Membership in 11 Denominations, 1921–2011
- Church Member Giving and Membership Trends Based on 1968–2011 Data
- The Potential of the Church
- Why and How Do Americans Give?
- The Kingdom of God, Church Leaders & Institutions, Global Triage Needs, and the Promises of Jesus
You should soon be able to order The State of Church Giving through 2011 through Barnes & Noble.com or Amazon.com
You can order the book directly from empty tomb, inc. via an online form where payment is processed by PayPal by
(Note: PayPal no longer requires you to be registered to use this secure transaction site.)
Or you can print out this order form and send it to the address listed below, along with a check for the amount of the book.
Contact us for the Library Rate, Faculty Review Copies, or Multiple Copies: firstname.lastname@example.org, or call (217) 356-9519.