Who’s in Charge Here? A Case for a Positive Agenda for Affluence
22nd Edition, October 2012
- An analysis of church giving patterns in the U.S. updated through 2010, based on aggregated congregational reports.
- An original survey of denominations’ overseas missions income, 2003–2010.
- An updated review of giving potential of church members in the U.S., including all church members, and for various church populations.
- An analysis of the U.S. Bureau of Labor Statistics Consumer Expenditure Survey 2010, cash contributions to charitable causes.
- A discussion of Matthew 6:24: the implications for church leaders and members of the choice between God and Money, and an exploration of a positive agenda for affluence.
- Church Member Giving, 1968–2010
- Church Member Giving for 41 Denominations, 2009 to 2010
- Church Member Giving in Denominations Defined by Organizational Affiliation, 1968, 1985, and 2010
- Church member Giving and Membership in 11 Denominations, 1921–2010
- Church Member Giving and Membership Trends Based on 1968–2010 Data
- The Potential of the Church
- Why and How Do Americans Give?
- Who’s in Charge Here? A Case for a Positive Agenda for Affluence
You can order the book directly from empty tomb, inc. via an online form where payment is processed by PayPal by
(Note: PayPal no longer requires you to be registered to use this secure transaction site.)
Or you can print out this order form and send it to the address listed below, along with a check for the amount of the book.
Contact us for the Library Rate, Faculty Review Copies, or Multiple Copies: email@example.com, or (217) 356-9519.