Abolition of the Institutional Enslavement of Overseas Missions
(Seventeenth edition, October 2007, 168 pages)
Available: October 15, 2007
- Church Member Giving, 1968-2005
- Church Member Giving for 43 Denominations, 2004 to 2005
- Church Member Giving in Denominations Defined by Organizational Affiliation, 1968, 1985, and 2005
- Church Member Giving and Membership in Eleven Denominations, 1921-2005
- Church Member Giving and Membership Trends Based on 1968-2005 Data
- The Potential of the Church
- Why and How Much Do Americans Give?
- Abolition of the Institutional Enslavement of Overseas Missions
You can order The State of Church Giving through 2005 through Amazon.com and BarnesandNoble.com
You can order the book directly from empty tomb, inc. via an online form where payment is processed by PayPal by
(Note: PayPal no longer requires you to be registered to use this secure transaction site.)
Or you can print out this order form and send it to the address listed below, along with a check for the amount of the book.
Contact us for the Library Rate, Faculty Review Copies, or Multiple Copies: firstname.lastname@example.org, or (217) 356-9519.